Arlington is a city in northern Snohomish County, bordered by the city of Marysville to the south. Arlington was platted by European Americans in 1900, and was named after Lord Henry Arlington, a member of Charles II of England's cabinet. Haller City was a nearby town founded April 24, 1890, by Theodore Haller and his parents Henrietta and Granville O. Haller. When Arlington was incorporated as a city in May 5, 1903, it included Haller City. The city is home to the Stillaguamish Valley Pioneer Museum.